Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pearly whites


Did you know …

That sharks never run out of teeth? It’s true! Sharks’ mouths are essentially tooth conveyer belts, bringing up rows (or “series”) of new teeth as sea turtles and dolphins or whatever knock out the old teeth. And did you know that some people are the same way? I think white people’s teeth are like that. Scary!

Although … come to think of it, I’m white and I’m pretty sure that I’ve only had, like, two sets of teeth. Then again (double although!) it’s entirely possible that my teeth switch out while I’m asleep, and I simply swallow the old teeth! I’m aware of very little when I sleep, like a baby lamb with a concussion.

In any case, I’d go ahead and file white people’s mouths under “S” for “Shark-like” for the time being. Better safe than sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment