Thursday, November 21, 2013

You take a toilet and you roll it up in a shower ...


Did you know …

That the toiletshower is the hottest new invention? It’s true!

Or it will be true! I invented it last night, in my dreams. Acknowledging, of course, that I will find you and force you to eat your own family if you try to steal this idea, here’s how it works: it’s basically a regular toilet with a shower over it. Is this for cleaning your toilet? Not really. Is it for cleaning yourself, you know, down there? No! It will exist so that you can enjoy a nice hot shower as you also enjoy a nice hot bowel movement!

Now, in the dream I was fully clothed as I used the toiletshower (as I usually am when I use the toilet), and I didn’t see a problem with it. But I can imagine that some people wouldn’t want to get their clothing completely drenched every time they sit down on the can, so I suggest that you start shooting your dukes in the nude. I’d like to claim credit for inventing the concept of pooping naked, but I suppose cavemen figured that one out first.

Oh well. One out of two isn’t bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment