Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thinksgiving: The Pit


Did you know …


That Thanksgiving is not only an event on the calendar, but also an event in the fabric of space and time? It’s true!


Have you ever heard of gravity compared to weights placed on a rubber sheet? An object with mass pulls down on the sheet, creating a depression and slope that other objects will roll down, like gravity pulling large objects together. It turns out that Thanksgiving (Thinksgiving) works the same way, except that it’s like a weight sitting on the rubber sheet of time.


In my case, I got too close to Thinksgiving and rolled down into its time pit. What was it like down there? Greasy. Greasy and dark.

In any case, it took me only moments to escape the time-well, but when I emerged it was already Sunday and I was lying in the woods surrounded by empty bean cans. Help me, Einstein, you’re my only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment