Thursday, February 27, 2014

Egg mouth and corpse breath


Did you know …

That sense memory is so strong that if you smell like eggs at any point during our interactions, I will forever associate you with the scent of eggs? It’s like the Devil’s farts, and you should really try not to smell like that. Curtis, I’m talking about you. I also imagine you, when I imagine you at all, gnawing through a hard boiled egg, which isn’t super attractive either. Basically, when I think of you, I think of a fart-smelling gremlin with chunks of egg all over its mouth.

The brain works in very strange ways! Why is your (awful) odor the dominant association my brain holds for you, when there are so many other things about you (that are also gross) that it could fixate on?

While I’m at it, Margaret, your breath once smelled like you had been eating a human corpse soaked in gasoline. If you suppose that that’s what I think of whenever you are mentioned, you suppose correctly.

PS—"Curtis" and "Margaret" are not these people's actual names. If you would like to know, specifically, who I'm talking about, just leave your questions in the comments section.

3 comments: